I couldn’t more excited about the fact that it’s nearly December – I feel like I’ve been counting down the days until Christmas since April (if you know me then you this isn’t too unrealistic) and I can finally listen to my Christmas Playlist without being judged haha. There are so many things I’m looking forward to next month – Christmas Markets, cosy nights in with a hot chocolate and my favourite Christmas movies, buying a Christmas tree, singing Christmas songs and of course Christmas Eve. There are many amazing things to do in December and I thought – to get you all in the Christmas spirit and to start my Christmas Countdown Series – it would be fun to share my favourites with you. So if there still is some open space in your calendar, you might want to read this. x
14. Eat Christmas ice cream – each year we buy a gingerbread house that is made of ice cream and it’s the most adorable thing.
15. Which leads me to…make a gingerbread house.
16. Go creative with wrapping your presents – I love buying different ribbons and cute little tags to decorate my presents.
17. Text a friend you haven’t been in contact with for a long time – after all it’s Christmas.
18. Make your own Christmas tree decorations and write your wishes some baubles.
19. Spend a night at home reading Christmas stories. Or watching Christmas movies. And drinking as much hot chocolate as humanly possible.
20. Go ice skating.
21. And if we get snow this year, make a snowman. There are things you can never be too old for.
22. Spread love. Volunteer for a charity or simply make someone in your life happy.
23. Go see a Christmas play at a theatre. We did that every year when I was a child and I will try to do it again this year.
24. And last but not least – fully embrace your Christmas obsession. It’s okay. Christmas is only once in a year.
What are your plans for December? Leave a comment below. x